Monday, May 9, 2011

Feelings

I hate emotions.  Well, that's not true.  I like certain  emotions.
I know, thats kinda bad, but still.
I am a female, and emotions are doubled for me.  (I come from a very emotional family)  And I hate it.
Hate
Hate
Hate,
Hate it. 
Hate. It.
The tears, the saddness, the depression.  I hate crying.  I hate it, especially when I can't help it.  I don't even have to be upset, I'll just start crying.  I hate it. 
My little brother has it worse.  Which is odd, since he is male, but it's probably in our blood.  I hate his crying too.  His face gets red, his cheeks like two big tomatose pushed against eachother after a rain storm. 
His eyebrows cave in, and his eyes get red.  
Me?  My nose gets red and my eyes get watery.  My voice doesn't crack, which I sonsider a blessing.  I'll be in a verbal fight, and yelling, I'll start crying and my voice is stilll loud. 
I hat it when they sorta blubber when they cry, like they start talking while their crying andit sounds all watery.  It makes me think of bubbles. 
But I still hate them.  I wonder if I can put them in a test tube and throw them over a bridge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment