Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I Got a Thrill

I was sleeping, dreaming.  I can't remember what, but I remember the feel of my dream.  I was in a room, searching for something.  It was important that I got what it was, and suddenly the door opened.  A woman with red hair was standing there.  I woke up.  4:56am.  I layed down, and I felt my heart race.  I could hear it, and could visualize it pounding.  The thrill of being caught.  Of being on edge, and having one of the worst things happen during an intense operation, is being caught.  I can only imagine what it would be to get away with it.  To some how, escape the red haired woman, and run.  I know this, I loved the sensation of my heart racing, and not because of too much exersise.  It was one of the most desired experiences I have ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment