Monday, April 11, 2011

Siblings Who Think They Are The New Jesus

Ug.  My little brother has the ego the of the universe, and the brain the size of a peanut.  He literally just screamed "BLAH BLAH BLAH" at me because I told him to do his homework.  In his book, he is the smartest and greatest little boy, a true Christian.  Lately, he has been saying I'm going to go to hell, and Jesus doesn't love me.  He won't even do his homework.  His answer for everything is that I'M stupid.  Forget the fact that he is failing ALL his classes, and he has been held back twice.  And I, am passing all my classes with flying colors, and I am tutoring my friends.  I refuse to give an answer when people say I am smart, as well as join the other class.  The school has split my grade into two classes.  Popular Good kids, and Unpopular Troublmakers.  I am in the latter, though they have offered to put me in the other because of my intelligence.  I refuse, sticking to the reasons that.
A.  My friends are in the "Dumb Class," snd I refuse to leave them.
B.  I would kill all of the popular kids on the frst day.
C.  I am good at these subjects.  Nobody's dumb, they just aren't good int that subject.  Some are fantastic in art, and crap out in Math.  You are smart in this subject, but not in the other?  No.  You are smart.  Always. Just not perfect.
In my brothers book, he is god, and that I am just impossible to deal with.  Like, he can have 2+2.  And he will claim it equals 5.  I will try to explain it to him, walk him threw it, and write it down, but he will still claim that he is right and I am wrong, and that I am just too stupid to understand such a simple question.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment